Terms and Conditions
Open Cycling is a trading name of Open Adventure Ltd
I have read the rules (which includes wearing a helmet) and understand the nature of this event. I agree that I enter at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event. I therefore do not hold Open Adventure Limited or any of its agents responsible for any damage or injury sustained to me or my property during the event.
Minimum Age Restriction
All riders must be at least 18 years old on the day of the event.
It is a condition of entry that each rider presents an official form photographic id at registration e.g passport or photo driving licence. If you are not able to provide this at registration then you will not be able to ride in the event.
Cycles and Kit:
Open Adventure Ltd takes no responsibility for the security / storage of any participants cycle / personal items / or equipment associated with a cycle.
All bookings for coach transfers, camping and bike boxes must be completed online before 31st May for C2C in a Day and 31st June for Wales in a Day.
Refunds and Transfers:
The following terms apply to individual entries. Terms for group entries are communicated directly with the group organiser.
In the event of you wishing to cancel your entry for the Coast to Coast in a Day the following refunds apply:
- Up to 20th December refund minus £10
- Up to 1st April 75% refund minus £10
- Up to 31st May 50% refund minus £10
- After 31st May no refund. This is regardless of medical condition / family situation / number of pies eaten in preceding month.
- Between 21st December and 31st May a free transfer to the following years event will be available - however any transfer will result in any refund being forfeited. Events can only be transferred once.
In the event of you wishing to cancel your entry for the Wales in a Day the following refunds apply:
- Up to 1st February full refund minus £10
- Up to 1st May 75% refund minus £10
- Up to 30th June 50% refund minus £10
- After 30th June no refund. This is regardless of medical condition / family situation / number of pies eaten in preceding month.
Photography and filming:
During our events there will be photographers and on occasions film crews. By entering our events you are giving consent that images of yourself may be used to promote Open Adventure and/or its sponsors.